OPTP PRO-ROLLERS are built to outperform and outlast store model foam rollers. Their durable EVA foam withstands repeated use in the gym, studio, clinic or at home. Choose between standard or soft density for a wide variety of uses and benefits.
The 4” diameter of these foam rollers (smaller than the traditional 6”) makes them lower to the ground for a safer, more stable feeling.
- Uniquely sized 36” length x 4” diameter
- Easier to control during massage and exercise
- Ideal for the elderly or those with compromised balance
Choose from two comfortable densities. Standard density offers a medium firmness, while soft density features more cushion for a gentler massage.
- Massage and soothe sore muscles to lessen pain and improve function
- Release tension in tight, constricted fascia or sensitive trigger points
- Roll out IT Bands, quads, hamstrings, calves, the back and other areas for recovery
Go beyond massage with the versatility of the PRO-ROLLER. Use the roller to perform many different movements and exercise variations.
- Build core strength and stability with Pilates and yoga movements
- Increase mobility, flexibility and range of motion with stretching exercises
- Safely rehab after an injury with physical therapy exercise
- Enhance body awareness (proprioception) with balance work
Fitness trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors and other health professionals trust the OPTP PRO-ROLLER for its renowned durability.
- Superior EVA foam construction designed to outlast competitors
- Designed with cross-linked, closed-cell, heat-molded technology
- Easy to clean with a wet cloth and mild detergent
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:36 x 4 x 4 inches
Date First Available:May 21, 2018
SOFT DENSITY: Best for gentle massage on sensitive areas, more comfortable exercise, and greater stability challenge. Consider the purple standard-density for a traditional firmness for more intense massage on less sensitive muscle tissues.
UNIQUE SIZE: Features a smaller 4” diameter that is lower to the ground for a safer, more stable feeling and easier control during massage, Pilates, yoga and physical therapy
NUMEROUS BENEFITS: Release tension and sooth tight, sore muscles; increase mobility, flexibility and range of motion; improve core strength, balance and stability
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Built to outlast store model foam rollers; constructed of durable EVA foam that allows for repeated use in the gym, studio, clinic or at home
ADDITIONAL INFO: 36” L x 4” dia. | closed-cell, cross-linked, heat-molded construction | standard or soft density | easily cleaned with wet cloth, mild detergent
(as of Sep 24,2021 14:53:06 UTC – Details)