LEANBCAA combines the highest quality branched chain amino acids, known as BCAAs, with the leading fat loss ingredients and the best tasting flavors to give you stimulant free muscle building, recovery, and weight management support any time.LEANBCAA boosts performance and promotes lean muscle growth through 5 grams of pure BCAAs in the most researched and proven 2:1:1 ratio of 2.5 grams Leucine, 1.25 grams Isoleucine and 1.25 grams Valine per serving.LEANBCAA supplies 500mg of CLA and 500mg of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate per serving to support weight loss and help convert fat for use as fuel.
WHAT MAKES LEANBCAA BETTER?
1. LEANBCAA Helps Burn Fat to Build a Lean Body through multiple stages of fat burning, supporting the body’s ability to release fat and burn it for fuel during exercise. Stimulant-free CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a naturally occurring omega-6 fatty acid that we can only get through diet or supplements. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is a naturally occurring amino acid that supports the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells’ mitochondria where it can be burned as fuel.
2. LEANBCAA Helps Boost Endurance so you can go stronger for longer. Muscle Fatigue is delayed because BCAAs are used by the body as an additional energy source during sustained training and exercise. BCAAs serve as an important energy source when carbohydrates become exhausted after a prolonged exercise. When your body depletes the amount of stored glycogen it uses for energy during exercise, BCAAs can still work to power your muscles and help prevent fatigue. Plus, CLA and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate support energy levels and fight fatigue by supporting using fat for fuel when you train harder for longer.
3. LEANBCAA Helps Protect Muscle from Breakdown During Diets and Workouts. BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under extremely catabolic conditions characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting. During exercise and dieting, muscle protein breakdown, and in particular, BCAA breakdown for energy is increased. By providing supplemental BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own protein stores. Think of BCAAs as protectors for your muscles!
4. LEANBCAA Boosts Recovery which is a key factor in building and maintaining muscle. Raising your level of protein synthesis higher than your rate of protein breakdown allows muscles to rebuild and recover effectively. Taking LEANBCAA post workout or throughout the day ensures your body has enough BCAAs to support higher protein synthesis and the repair process, helping you recover faster so you can push yourself every day. L-Carnitine also supports the reduction of metabolic wastes during exercise, aiding recovery post-workout. Furthermore, studies have shown that BCAA intake reduces muscle breakdown that occurs during both resistance/weight training and endurance exercise, enabling you to recover faster and have less muscle soreness between challenging workouts.
5. LEANBCAA Supports Muscle Building with 5 grams of pure BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) in a 2:1:1 ratio. A dose of 2-3 g leucine is considered effective in stimulating muscle protein synthesis and is often referred to as the leucine threshold. LEANBCAA has 2.5 grams Leucine per serving, which equals the amounts found in a normal serving of meat or 5 eggs. BCAAs cannot be made by the body, yet they constitute more than one third of the protein found in human muscle tissue. Since you have to get BCAAs through food or supplements, LEANBCAA is an easy way to add BCAAs to your diet anytime and hydrate smarter in place of soda, coffee and sugary energy drinks.
WHY TAKE BCAAs?
BCAAs are Essential
BCAAs are considered essential amino acids because they cannot be made by the body. Plus, BCAAs constitute more than one third of the protein found in human muscle tissue making them some of the more important essential amino acids. Since you have to get BCAAs through food or supplements, LEANBCAA is an easy way to add BCAAs to your diet anytime.
BCAAs provide an additional fuel source during training for working muscle, as the breakdown of BCAAs for energy increases during prolonged exercise. BCAAs enter the bloodstream and fuel your body rapidly, bypassing breakdown in the liver, and are readily taken up by active tissues (mainly muscle).
Of the BCAAs, leucine has especially been shown to initiate muscle protein synthesis (building) and inhibit protein breakdown. This is key whether you are trying to build muscle, maintain lean body mass during caloric restriction, or reduce muscle breakdown during intense exercise.
BCAAs can play an important role in whether the body is in a recovery (tissue building) or catabolic (tissue breakdown) state. BCAAs can help protect your muscles against the catabolic effects of dieting! So, if you’re following a Ketogenic diet, in a calorie deficit, LEANBCAA supplementation before or during workouts could make a big difference.
Leaner Body, Lose Fat, Build Muscle, Recover Faster
Build Muscle, Boost Recovery, Maintain Lean Muscle Mass
Critical Vitamin and Mineral Replenishment, Muscle Performance, Immune Health
Burn Fat, Curb Appetite, Enhance Metabolism
Thermogenic Fat Burner, Boosted Energy and Focus, Enhanced Metabolism, Appetite Support
Maximum Workout Performance to Train Harder for Longer and Build Lean Muscle
Fat Loss, Weight Management, BCAAs, Recovery, Endurance, Stimulant Free, Delicious Taste, Zero Sugars
100% Whey Isolate Protein, 6g BCAAs, 4g Glutamine, Fast Absorbing, No Added Sugar, Gluten-Free
Critical Vitamin & Mineral Replenishment, Immune Health, Muscle Performance, Antioxidant Levels, Bone, Eye & Skin Health, Vegetarian & Gluten-Free
Non-Stimulant, Weight Management, Enhance Metabolism, 5 Modes of Action, Appetite Support
Thermogenic Energizer, Metabolism Support, Boosts Energy & Mental Focus, Curb Appetite, Natural Clean Energy, Gluten-Free
Intense Energy, Mental Focus, Boost Pumps, Power, and Support Muscle Building and Increased Endurance
When to Take
Take 1 scoop before, during, and/or after your workout to build lean muscle and boost recovery
Take 1-3 servings anytime of day to meet your daily protein requirements
Take 1 serving daily with a glass of water or with a meal
Take 1 serving 30 to 60 minutes before breakfast and 1 serving before dinner
Take 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving 4 to 6 hours later in the afternoon
Take 1 scoop with water 15-30 minutes before training for maximum performance
Anytime Weight Management and Fat Loss Support from a full spectrum of fat burning ingredients including CLA and L-Carnitine which support release of fat and burning it for fuel to help you build a lean body any time of day.
Protect Muscle from Breakdown During Training and Dieting: BCAAs have been shown to preserve muscle mass under intense training or dieting characterized by protein breakdown and muscle wasting; by providing added BCAAs, the body is less likely to consume its own amino acid (protein) stores from muscles.
Stimulant Free Muscle Fuel: BCAAs provide an additional fuel source during training for working muscle, kicking in when the body uses up other fuel sources to keep your performance high.
Zero Calories, Zero Sugar or Carbohydrates, and Gluten Free making LeanBCAA the cleanest product to support your active lifestyle and keep you going without added sugar or carbohydrates.
(as of Apr 21,2021 17:23:23 UTC – Details)